WOW HOOOOW AWESOME!!! That was soo cool to actually see ppl in real life. Caden is So cute. "Just wash um of, with the hose." Isn't it great how kids always have the solutions? lol That is soooo great Gwen! You gotta tell me how you did that. Cause that's GOTTA be better than doing a page in html, adding a video to it, and linking to it. YOU ROCK! Love Ya Puddles Full!
Just go to dropshots.com You can get a "free" membership, but I'm thinking for the $4.95 a month it might be worth it to have unlimited use of it. It was so easy.....Even I can do it. I was very proud of myself that is why I made Ricardo call Carlo after I figured it out. Love You Guys, Gwen
2 comments:
WOW HOOOOW AWESOME!!! That was soo cool to actually see ppl in real life. Caden is So cute. "Just wash um of, with the hose." Isn't it great how kids always have the solutions? lol That is soooo great Gwen! You gotta tell me how you did that. Cause that's GOTTA be better than doing a page in html, adding a video to it, and linking to it. YOU ROCK!
Love Ya Puddles Full!
Just go to dropshots.com You can get a "free" membership, but I'm thinking for the $4.95 a month it might be worth it to have unlimited use of it. It was so easy.....Even I can do it. I was very proud of myself that is why I made Ricardo call Carlo after I figured it out. Love You Guys, Gwen
Post a Comment