Tuesday, September 12, 2006

While Ricardo's Away We Will Play...


This is where Ricardo is for a week. He's learning all about Ventilators. He said the first day of class there were 10 books for him on his desk. And there is a two hour test on Friday to get his certification.



This must be the B&B he is staying at. He was really tired when I talked to him, so I didn't ask too many questions.


This must be a field somewhere... I'm alot of help...

1 comment:

Felisa said...

Wherever and whatever it is...it looks VERY PRETTY! I bet you are more than ready to have him back home though.

I loved your captions. Carlo and I got a good chuckle out of that. You are so blasted cute! Keep the blogs coming, we LOVE to see them. And put some pics of you 'older' kids on there a little more often would ya?

Love Ya Fields Full!