Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Movie Night With The Cousins...

A&L What A Pair

Since Ricardo is out of town I'm willing to do anything to keep peace in the household. So tonight starting at 8:30p.m. we are having a movie night. Aunt K has a Primary meeting so we are watching The Wild. So here a a few pics of the young un's.

Red Eye...Gotta Love It

A is such a great big cousin to L. She is a great baby sitter and got to play with B tonight at G'ma's while I went to work for a few hours. Fun Fun.

Couch Potatoes...Starring Cado Potato
They are in there giggling away. Must be a funny movie. Sounds pretty silly to me.

I Can't Believe These Guys...

1 comment:

Felisa said...

What a good lookin bunch! What a luxury to get cousin time. That is sooo great!

'A' is growing up so much and looks like she's becoming quite the awesome baby sitter.

Love You Lots!