We went to the Ranch for our last "Summer" camping trip. That's if you can call 50 degree weather Summer. We took the four wheelers. (Four wheels of death for those of you playing the bonus round.) I'll write more later we've been invited to dinner...since I don't have to cook we're leavin' right nowwww... Dinner was great...now I'm back. We left their house with about 10,000 beads to sort. I'm obsessed with organizing and my good friend Sherrie realizes that and appreciates it. She has a watch beading business and she's got all her beads in a mess because of her move. The kids helped me last night for two hours and I spent two more this morning. I'm still not done. It keeps me in free babysitting and watch bands for life though. So I can't complain.
They are really cute if you are interested.

The Ranch was a lot of fun. It was really cold, but luckily we have a heater in the motor home. I ended up reading two books this weekend. One was a teenage/age book about the Second Coming. It's called "How Awesome Will It Be?" I was really impressed with it. I'm not as worried about it as I was before reading the book. I'm not "scared", but I don't want my family and children to have to go through everything we are going to have to go through righteous or not. Then I read a 409 page book call "Almost Sisters". It was really good and it took me the whole afternoon to read. It's written in the same style as Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I love those books, so it was fun to read this story about LDS women who meet at Education Week.
The picture option isn't working right now, so I'll have to post more pictures later.
2 comments:
WE TOTALLY LOVE THAT PIC!!!
Carlo says it reminds him of back in the day! You are SO TALENTED!!!
We cannot WAIT to see more of the ranch. Carlo is homesick...can ya tell?
Love Ya Binder Beds Full
Carlo & Olga
P.S. I am SOOOO GLAD to see you're back to BLOGGIN. I've missed ya!
WOW, speeeeed reader!!!!
I've heard about that second book and thought it sounded great!
That rocks that you guys have a motor-home-away-from-home to keep ya warm and cozy.
Cant wait to see more pix.
Love Ya Bead Buckets Full!
Post a Comment