"When I was single, I decided I wouldn't marry a man unless I could be proud if we had a son who turned out exactly like him."
We get the opportunity this weekend to go on a mini anniversary get away. Sure, we're taking one of our children, but he'll be at a Day Camp from 9-4 each day. We'll get all that time alone together. We're going to the Temple, to movies, maybe we'll even drive up the canyon to the location of our first date. I"m so excited to go and spend some time with my wonderful husband and even more excited to celebrate before our acutal anniversary date. Because that only means we'll get to celebrate AGAIN in a month. We won't get to go out of town again, but I'll take dinner out anytime.

5 comments:
Happy pre-anniversary to you both. I remember comming to your wedding. It was such a georgous day. You've got to put some pictures of your wedding up on the day of your anniversary. Congrats. Is it 14 or 15 ? Robert and i were 15 this past May. Woo Hoo.....:) only eternity to go. I can't wait. :)
You did get a great catch. But so did he!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
¡Que muchachote tan simpático tu marido! estoy segura de que me caería genial si le conociera. Tiene luz en la cara.
Hi Wendy!1 We have a blog too... and thanks for your help with my lesson Sunday. I loved your comments.
Betsy C
I found you through D. Jensen's blog... I hope A had a great time at camp!
BC
Post a Comment