Nothing That Is Too Good or Too Bad, Ever Lasts Too Long
I hope you win this "experiment"!Here's for no floaters tonight!
I'll wait to see the outcome before I make my wish list for the Dollar Tree. All fish are still alive this morning. I think we're gonna change the water today. They seem to be gasping for air.
Don't change the water. After we change it...you know...death comes.
Good luck... I love disneyland so I hope you win!
??????????!(comment from Spain)Arboles de dinero, peces marrones... deseos... ganar (qué?)man! you americans are nuts!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hope you win this "experiment"!
Here's for no floaters tonight!
I'll wait to see the outcome before I make my wish list for the Dollar Tree. All fish are still alive this morning. I think we're gonna change the water today. They seem to be gasping for air.
Don't change the water. After we change it...you know...death comes.
Good luck... I love disneyland so I hope you win!
??????????!
(comment from Spain)
Arboles de dinero, peces marrones... deseos... ganar (qué?)
man! you americans are nuts!
Post a Comment