Those are bad wigs right?
I just read a comment my cousin J posted on my resisting temptation post. She was wondering if I resisted. She's also not "up" on the LDS vampire culture phenom and didn't know that the book wasn't actually called "Bite Me". (That made me chuckle. Love you J. ) Yes, I did resist. Only because my marriage is more important to me than this book. We left for a 5 day trip on Wednesday and I did not have an extra minute between Sunday and Wednesday to even think about it. How's that for resisting? I wish I could do that with food!
My brother is even on Chapter 10. I've read some spoilers and I'm not sure I'm even in a hurry anymore to get started on it. He assured me I would love it! We'll see. I'll let you know when I've read it. Please don't tell me how it ends, because I already know, but that would spoil it for me even more. I read the last page of every book I read. Even the scriptures. Then if I don't finish it, at least I know who is alive at the end.
And an update on my bet with the other J. Our little fish is still going strong as of today. It's still 3 to 1. I'm not totally giving up hope of going to Disneyland, but there is a distinct possibility I'm going to be sending a Dollar Store gift card off to AZ. It may be tomorrow or it may be 21 years from now. I wish I could turn to the last page on this one....

9 comments:
I even bought the last book for my boys to read. My 13 y/o read it in a day (which is normal) and my 16 y/o is waiting to read it until he finishes #2 (he got a late start). I might have to pick up the trilogy just so I can be "current" and not such a social outcast!
You're on. I'll post pictures of my three and you'll post a picture of your remaining survivor. I'm telling you....I wouldn't count you out just yet.
My wife is totally hooked on these books. She finished the final one in 6 days. Now to the point...
I am not sure how anonymous this should be, so I will use a fake name for you..hmmm how 'bout "Wendy". I have no idea how to find your email from here so I guess you will have to shoot me one first. This is J. Lay. I would love to catch up. I was also hoping to hear news from your bro. For anonymity's sake, let's call him something strange like "Spencer". My email is jdlay@comcast.net
Which brother? I don't know many men that have read them.
The brother would be B to the R to the I A N.
seriously! supposedly they are the best looking people in the history of history and yet they could not find a good hairdresser? I just don't get it?!
I would like to let you know i am mad at you for reading all the spoilers and not reading the book It really is so good my fav is still twilight but this one was good so get on it. the housework will still be there and my marriage survived after four days of me being in vampire land. Yours will too or you can just pull an Amy and stay up for 48 hours that works too!
Yeah I was talkin smack and it is as crazy as it sounds but somehow to all us crazies it makes sense
Yes, I too have read them all. My family couldn't stand it, but they got over it. It's probably a good thing I didn't read them all at once. I loved them and I thought it ended just the way it should. Although, it might be fun if she did an alternate ending.
Post a Comment