Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Sleepover!


Friday morning I drove to Provo to spend the night with my favorite cousins at BYU. Every year they get away for an entire week and go to classes at Education Week. For the past several years, I drive up on their last night. We usually go see the musical at BYU and then eat out, shop and stay up most of the night having a great time. This year did not disappoint.

We saw Pride and Prejudice The Muscial. My cousins LOVED it. I DIDN'T. I couldn't wait for it to be over. There were 18 songs. If Ricardo would have come with me he would have left early and I would have actually gone with him. The only character I really enjoyed was Elizabeth. So that was a good thing because she was in almost every scene. Check out this blog I found of one of the character's (Mr. Wickham). http://www.tinypineapple.com/archives/2008/08/with_my_compliments.html

3 comments:

juli said...

I thought it was entertaining though not my favorite musical. A little heavy on the songs so I won't be buying the soundtrack.
Next year you'll have to squeak out 3 days!

The Giles Fam said...

I liked it more than you did, but I have to agree that the lead men should have been easier on the eyes! Yes, we do need another girls day!

Betsy said...

I just wanted you to know you've been on my mind a lot lately. I hope you're having a great day!

BC