
I just have to share this little funny. Tonight we treated the kids to dinner out. It was $1.99 Kids Meals at Wingers. You can't beat that price. The kids were great and we even got dessert. We splurged and ordered two desserts and split up into three's and went to town on the awesomeness & deliciousness that is Asphalt Pie. Rico, B and Ricardo finished theirs first, but not before Rico swooped in and ate the last huge bite of dessert. He has mastered his spoon skills, but he has not mastered social graces. We explained to him that you should ask everyone you are sharing with if they would like the last bite, or at least if they'd like to split the last bite. He left the restaurant a little perplexed. As we were loading into the truck he said..."Wasn't it really funny when I ate the last bite?" "Yes, son it was." I told him he'd better not do that on a date with a girl because she wouldn't ever go on another date with him. He thought that sounded great because he doesn't ever want to date a girl. We'll keep working on his social graces. We've just got to remember not to laugh everytime he does something funny. We're supposed to be the adults, I know, but come on!
No comments:
Post a Comment