I found these cards on another blog and thought they were hilarious. When the kids were coughing all night last night I wished I did have a time machine so I could look for the germ transfer and prevent it from happening. (But I'd have to be watching constantly.) I just think of A licking the handrail at Wally World when she was about two. GROSS!Have a great weekend. I get to go on a fun one night get away with my cousins. I leave tomorrow morning. I'm trying to decide if I want to go to Education Week classes for one day, or I may just read a book, or maybe shop, or I'll just sit in the quiet while I wait for them to get finished.
1 comment:
I'm from the future, you should have asked me! I just let my husband be sick this whole week to be mean (insert evil laugh)
Post a Comment