Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Check Out My Sis In Law's Blog

We had our annual family Christmas party Sunday night. Fun was had by all. But to see our clean basement, click on her blog link....bella corsa. Our basement has been in disarray for about 3 months. I was cleaning out my craft room. What a mess it was, but my super wonderful husband helped and we got the basement back in order only a few hours before the party started. It was our own little Christmas miracle.

3 comments:

Del and Tina said...

The video was GREAT! I just was waiting to see you singing...!

Tina :)

Our Family said...

I was stuck upstairs cleaning up after little nephews who thought it was fun to empty ice out of the fridge dispenser, and dump water on the floor. Fun times!

Jill Branch said...

Oh....I'm so sorry that the final fish kicked the bucket on Christmas Eve no less. I guess in these "tough economic times" I'll let you slide this time. Hope you all had a wonderful christmas.