Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Potato!

7 years ago today....in fact, in just a few minutes...you were born into our family. At 11:39 a.m. our sweet little potato came into our family. At 8lbs 8oz you were our biggest baby. You were a sweetheart from day one. You got up at 6:30 this morning so eager to open presents before Dad went to work. Dad wrapped your presents last night and told me I might be mad at an extra present he snuck into the package. I guessed it right away...a pocket knife, with stipulations that I agree with. Just what every 7 year old needs and wants, until someone looses an eye! I'll post pictures of the glorious day after we finish celebrating.

1 comment:

Jill Branch said...

Happy Birthday Potato! I agree with you however on the knife. I remember the day we gave into Kyle's need for one. We still keep it under our control and supervision unless he's on a scout campout. Otherwise it's ours at home.