Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Don't Ask....

I found this on msn.com

In this economy, here are a few suggestions about what not to ask:

• How's the job search going?
(In circles, but I'm making good time.)
• I finished my Christmas shopping and I came in under a thousand!
What are you buying your kids?
(Some groceries. And I was thinking of having the electricity turned back on
-- after all, Christmas comes but once a year!)
When are you going to buy a new car? (After the repo man snags this one.)
• Are you going anywhere this winter? (The payday loan place.)
• When are you going to propose to that girlfriend of yours?
(After I win the lottery. Could I borrow a dollar?)
• The housing market's going down -- why don't you look for a place of your own? (Because my parents' basement is just too homey ever to leave!
Besides, the bill collectors will find me wherever I go.)
• What are you doing this weekend? (Delivering pizzas.)
• We go to Club Expensivo every Saturday night -- want to join us?
(Only if you're ordering a pizza to be delivered to the club.)

2 comments:

Jill Branch said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! That's really funny. Great post. Thanks for sharing

Jill Branch said...

By the way, did I tell you that Nathan's fish died several weeks ago. He didn't want me putting it on my blog as he reads it sometimes. So with kayla's paassing away first, yet nobody knows, and nathan's now the second, that leaves us with only Kyle's. So we're one to one. I'm with you....how much longer can this go on.