Dear Santa...I Want It All!
Our 6 year old wrote:
Dear Santa,
I want a Nintendo DS. I want a shirt that says I love Dogs and is red. I want Mario Karts and Sonic Unleashed. I want a first aid kit. And I would like a stuffed bunny that has a laughbox. I want a few books, like four. I want a few ornaments for my Christmas tree. How is Rudolph doing? How are the elves? How is Mrs. Claus? How are you? How do you make toys so fast? How do reindeer fly? How do you give so much presents to boys and girls in one night? How good is dinner when Mrs. Claus makes it? Can I have a few markers? How is the North Pole doing? How many kids do you have? Does Rudolph really have a red nose? I'm going to send this in the mail. I like you Santa. Is your sleigh brown?
Sincerely, C.S.
And from our 4 year old....
Dear Santa,
I want a punching bag. And I want Sonic Unleashed with Nintendo DS. And I want a whole train set and a police badge. I want a little bear and a toy monkey. But that's not all....I want a ramp. What else I want is a Stitch toy. And I want a new book that has lots of monkeys. I want toy lizards, like four. And I want some markers and also some spiders you can stick on walls that are bats. And I want a toy snow cone. My question is...how does Rudolph fly and is he feeling good?
Love,
D.S.
The funny thing is the boys didn't do these letters at the same time or with each other listening. Nintendo DS and Sonic are first on the list for both. But what cracks me up is that they both want markers. I'll have to make sure Santa responds to these sweet heartfelt letters. I'm sure even Santa is feeling the effects of the horrible economy, so it'll be fun to see what he comes up with on Christmas morning.
I can hear the pitter patter of little feet on the roof and it's not Christmas Eve. Ricardo is outside putting up lights.....with lots of help.
4 comments:
Too funny. You should find the "I love dogs" shirt for sure! How random is that? Or a book with lots of monkeys? Eileen Christelow's "Five Little Monkeys" books are actually really cute and clever. You should get one of those.
LOL!! What crack ups! I LOVED all the questions they asked! Thanks for sharing this you made my day!
Priceless! Kids say the best things. I love how they both said a "few" like four. Great post to read. Have a great holiday season!
What cute letters. This year is the first year that Kyle has figured out the "secret". I've been dreading that day. Hope you all have a great christmas.
Post a Comment