Friday, December 12, 2008

Yummo!


I can't take any credit for this recipe, but I can share it with all of you. I told my good friend Ginger after she made it for our YW activity that I had dreamed about the gooey goodness and she graciously shared the recipe with me. Thanks Ginger!


1 cube butter
1cube margarine
1 cup brown sugar
2-3 cups mini marshmallows
Melt the above ingredients. When melted boil gentle stirring the whole time for 3 minutes. Pour over one and a half or two bags of microwave popped popcorn. (I can usually stretch it over 2 bags) Enjoy!


Ricardo and I made this last night. It was so easy. We made the full recipe and ate almost all of it. I finally made him take it away from me and told him that no matter what I did or said NOT to give it back to me. I think next time we make it we'll 1/2 the recipe and then we won't feel so guilty about indulging in the entire bowl of gooey goodness.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I also tried it and LOVED IT!! Hey, check out my latest post- you'll be SO JEALOUS! :) Maybe not jealous, but you will feel a sense of victory!

Amy said...

I remember spending the night with your sister and your mom would always make us candied popcorn...the jello recipe. It was SO yummy and I thought she was the coolest for doing that! I'll have to try this one out. She'd make us chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast as well. It was always a treat spending the night!

Jill Branch said...

Thanks for sharing this Gooey Goodness Recipe. We'll have to give it a try next week when the kidos are out of school.

Danielle said...

Amy E. shared this with me awhile ago sooo good I love it!!

Rebecca Carter said...

Hi Wendy!

I love gooey (not the hard,crackled stuff that tastes like the kind from the box) popcorn! We'll have to try this recipe, thanks! And Merry Christmas!

Crystal said...

Dang--now I gotta make it, Ginger has some killer recipes!