So instead of getting my work done at home, I decided I really should spend a fun filled afternoon with my loving family. So off we went, in our newest addition..the truck. I am loving it more and more everyday. Besides the fact it gets great mileage..it's comfortable and very roomy.
The treeter-totter
Drivin' The Tractor
With HelpWe spent the day at the Ranch with several other members of the family. The wind was blowing nonstop, but we made the most of it...the women in the cabin and the boys getting covered from head to toe with dirt.

Princess L in her playpen

We Did Let Her Out...Eventually
I was even honored by Baby L to get the chance to hold and play with her. She won't ever come to me when I put my hands out to her...so I jumped at the chance to hold her when she finally took me up on my offer.


We rode the four wheelers, ate hot dogs by the campfire and roasted marshmallows.

And Buns....

No comments:
Post a Comment