It's time for the Tooth Fairy tonight at our house. Our first three children have all had to have baby teeth pulled to let the permanent teeth come in. So Potato was ready and willing to go this morning to the Dentist. Not sure why he was so willing, but he was. Off we went and here are the results....
The Green Mile....
I'm Ready, But I'm Not Sure What I'm Getting Myself Into...
You're Going To Do WHAT?
I Made It!
My Teeth!
Lovely!
What A Smile!
2 comments:
Sheesh girl, you've been bloggin like crazy. Where have I been? I LOVE seeing your blogs and your pix rock!
I'm glad your guys made it home safely. It looks like they had a wild time as usual. Your Bronco IS the bomb!!!
So, i'm dying to know...did the socks work for ya? ;) I've been busy as heck, but I'll get some videoage on ASAP. I haven't even looked at it yet. Can't wait though, it's bound to be good!
Love Ya Bunches!!!
P.S. I'm proud of you're lil brave boy! What a tough guy he is.
Yeah Baby....The socks worked. Well, they didn't work. Ricardo's comment was..."How sexy". NOT! I got the hint.
Hey how are you feelin'?
Love Ya More Than The Calories we took in on Friday...and that's ALOT.
Gwen
Post a Comment