These girls are not ready for heels, I mean their Mom's aren't ready for them to wear heels.
Even the Build A Bears went to the pool.
This is an "homage" to Olga's $$$Flat Busted$$$ Video....OK...I'll admit, I haven't taken pictures this week. Although our Sister In Law evening was full of fun pictures and video that I can't WAIT to see. Olga and I are blogging fools and we really have bonded because of this obsession. Although I don't need "treatment" like she does. I need it for other reasons. Like having my sweet hubby and son far away for FOUR days. I miss them.
Not a picture of the guys trip... this just shows a little of what they are up to ...or up against.
If our Bronco had tires like this there would be no stopping us....
Tomorrow I will post the best of the best pictures from their trip. There was only ONE roll-over according to Ricardo. Sheesh, what a relief. You'll understand when you see what he and 30 other crazy people were up to this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment