TalJul...lovin' every minute of it....
Crazy Four Wheeler...
Even Crazier...
Huh?....
Enter At Your Own Risk...Ya Think?
LowKat with one tire off the ground
This is Fred after the roll over...
These are the sweet flowers that B picked for me...They didn't last until Sunday.
Our Bronco...It'll go anywhere...It was time yet again time this past weekend for the BiAnnual trip to Hole In The Rock. The guys eat, breathe and dream this trip for months. They prepare, discuss and discuss again. They upgrade their outfits for this MANLY weekend. Why is it Man Weekend? You'll see from the pictures. Ricardo said that there were quite a few women and babies on this trip. No, the babies weren't any of the men...they were actual babies. These women were from Blanding...they must be made of different stuff than I am. I would never take a nursing baby on a four day camping trip. Am I the "baby"? Don't ask Ricardo...I'm know what he'll say. They drove home in a blizzard last night. We were SO HAPPY to have them home safe. "B" was covered from head to toe in DIRT. He even told the kids he needed his space when he got home, because every one was bugging him. (Too much time away from us will do that to you). I don't even have to go anywhere for everyone to bug me.....
No comments:
Post a Comment