Monday, May 19, 2008

Remember When?


IF YOU WERE A LITTLE GIRL IN THE 1970'S......


You had that Fisher Price Doctor's Kit with a stethoscope that actually worked.
You owned a bicycle with a banana seat and a plastic basket with flowers on it.
You learned to skate with actual skates (not roller blades) that had metal wheels.


You had nightmares after watching Fantasy Island

You had either a 'bowl cut' or 'pixie', not to mention the 'Dorothy Hamill'. People sometimes thought you were a boy.

2 comments:

Felisa said...

OF all the blogs I've loved before...this one would have to be in my top 5. That Fisher Price doctor kit took me right back to the day. Course I'm too young to relate to any of the other stuff ;). But the part about the Fantasy Island nightmares was HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE your sense of humor Wen. Thanks for the fun bloggage. Love ya like great nostalgia.

Patrixjasyu said...

JAJAJA En EspaƱa era IGUAL!!!!
que guay!!!
(give me please... give me the seventies...)