Nothing That Is Too Good or Too Bad, Ever Lasts Too Long
Cute fall decorations!Did you grow this monster or was it a gift?
It's from our very own garden. It's what happens when you don't check the status of vegetables everyday. This one got away from us.
hey I'll take some off your hands, we're out of town til tues but I'll come buy if your looking to get rid of a few
Nice one. At least you have a garden. Can't say that much for us. The only thing we grown that big is weeds. Ha Ha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute fall decorations!
Did you grow this monster or was it a gift?
It's from our very own garden. It's what happens when you don't check the status of vegetables everyday. This one got away from us.
hey I'll take some off your hands, we're out of town til tues but I'll come buy if your looking to get rid of a few
Nice one. At least you have a garden. Can't say that much for us. The only thing we grown that big is weeds. Ha Ha
Post a Comment