Last night my neighbor and I took 6 children to see this highly anticipated movie. Even B, our 9 year old son wanted to come and see it. We've been listening to the cd since it was released last week, so we were ready. The cd didnt' do it justice. The songs mean even more after you see the movie and understand the plot. Isn't that always the case though? We all LOVED it. I even got a little teary eyed at the end. (It could have also been because this year is my 20th High School Reunion and it brought back so many memories. Who knows?) This movie is FOR THE FANS. Don't see this one unless you've seen the other 2 first (Betsy) It'll make MUCH more sense that way. The choreography was amazing. I don't know how they remembered it all. So go see it. It's worth it, even from the parent perspective.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Prom Scene...
4 comments:
Yeah... Thanks a lot for inviting me I'll remember that!!
I LOVED it. The dancing was out of this world. UH-MAZING!
Can't wait to see it!
You have to check out Patti Wynn's latest post. Did you miss the sheep parade in Cedar??
I have not taken my girls yet because I just didn't know if I had the stomach for it. Reading your post, maybe it won't be too bad. Ok, I'll take them!
Post a Comment