Monday, October 13, 2008

These Darn Tags!!!

I was tagged by my sister in law. This one I haven't seen before, so I'm playing along. Go to your pictures folder, choose your fourth folder and the fourth picture and post it, then you tag four unsuspecting friends to do the same with their pictures. So here you go! B is going to have a bigger fit when he sees this, than he is having in this photo!!!
I feel the need to explain this photo. B was upset that he was being asked to finish his "chore" for the evening. He had a huge temper tantrum. Someone gave me the idea to video tape the event and then play it back for him to show him what he looks like throwing a tantrum. By the way, it works. I told him that I'm saving all of these episodes and putting them on his wedding video. Good times my dear friends....good times!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Yeah I am way too old to stay up that late.

Felisa said...

Oh now that is the BEST one I've seen yet! And what an excellent idea about the tantrum. I am definitely gonna document ALL tantrums from here on out. Except for my own. ;) Thanks for playing along. Love ya oodles.

Patrixjasyu said...

HAHAHA The part of putting them in his wedding video is sooo mean!
Have some womanhood solidarity and show it to your in-law-to-be right after she has accepted the ring!!

Betsy said...

HAHAHAHAA! That was great... I'm going to see which my photo would be.