Thursday, October 02, 2008

OK, I'll Play....But Just This Once...

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Wife Swap
4. One Tree Hill
5. Lipstick Jungle
6. Anything on HGTV
7. Anything on Food Network
8. America's Next Top Model

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Costa Vida/Cafe Rio
2. Milt's/Rusty's
3. Winger's
4. Olive Garden
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Costco
8. Tucano's

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Went to DMV to register new Mini Van
2. Went to meetings
3. Went to the Post Office
4. Went to the Bank
5. Went BACK to DMV to finish registering the Mini Van
6. Went to pick up kids at Grandma's, they didn't want to leave.
7. Watched Grandma sew puppets for Potato until after 8
8. Came home and ate Spaghettio's at 8:30 for dinner.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Getting dressed for the day
2. Coloring the grey out of my hair
3. Catching up on my work so I'm not swamped
4. Watching Conference Sat and Sun
5. Cleaning out my craft room to make room for more food storage.
6. Going to lunch tomorrow with my girlfriends without any children
7. November 21st for two reasons
8. No laundry

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. Being Skinny Again....Come on where is the magic pill?
2. Paying off our house..only 4 more years.
3. A European Vacation
4. A Volkswagon Cabriolet
5. A cure for Juvenile Diabetes
6. Children that listen and obey
7. Adding on to our house
8. Better choices for President of the United States

I will not tag anyone for fear that I will get tagged again! But I'd love to see YOUR answers. You know who you are!

3 comments:

Jill Branch said...

Good list. I'll have to give it a try. We'll see if it makes it to my blog. I also want #1 on your wishlist. What happened to our youthful figures?

juli said...

Do we really know who we are?
I also would like my girlish figure returned!

Betsy said...

I love your autumn background... and I know your 2 resons for Nov. 21... It make me feel like I was totally on the "inside.".... Have a great day!