Sheesh! you've been bloggin like crazy. I love it. Those are hilarious pix. I also love the squash. I've heard great rumors about the caliber of squash you guys grow out there. I like the fort pix of the boys. How adorable. AAAAAND last but NOT least, I liked your tag. Those are fun because you learn things that you just didn't know before, about some of your most favorite people. Hey GNO sounds fun to me! TTYS! Lots of Love
those pics are too funny. and about that squash, gabi told me that they may have found the great pumpkin. (i know it sounds crazy, but just listen) it was on tv, and it was 16 ft. long and weighed more than a ton! they said it gains about a pound every day. i thought gabi was yankin' my chain, but i could tell be her expression that she was serious. well, check out my blog, wendy. i've got some pretty interesting stuff on there. miss you
That was just what I needed today. A good laugh. Those are so funny, where did you get all those? Facebook? I have never even gone on facebook. How do you actually find people? Have you made any contact with the old Brady? You'll have to let me know when we get back. We're goin' on vacation. YIPEE
4 comments:
Sheesh! you've been bloggin like crazy. I love it. Those are hilarious pix. I also love the squash. I've heard great rumors about the caliber of squash you guys grow out there. I like the fort pix of the boys. How adorable. AAAAAND last but NOT least, I liked your tag. Those are fun because you learn things that you just didn't know before, about some of your most favorite people. Hey GNO sounds fun to me! TTYS! Lots of Love
those pics are too funny. and about that squash, gabi told me that they may have found the great pumpkin. (i know it sounds crazy, but just listen) it was on tv, and it was 16 ft. long and weighed more than a ton! they said it gains about a pound every day. i thought gabi was yankin' my chain, but i could tell be her expression that she was serious.
well, check out my blog, wendy. i've got some pretty interesting stuff on there. miss you
That was just what I needed today. A good laugh. Those are so funny, where did you get all those? Facebook? I have never even gone on facebook. How do you actually find people? Have you made any contact with the old Brady? You'll have to let me know when we get back. We're goin' on vacation. YIPEE
OH! That was so funny! I laughed and laughed!!
BC
Post a Comment