Tuesday, August 15, 2006

2 Days Until School Starts...Will We Survive?

I found this online and thought it was SO appropriate. This Summer had gone by without a hitch until we stopped going to swimming lessons everyday. Now all heck breaks loose, hourly. So I thought this cartoon said it all.

Starting Thursday the kids will be leaving for school at 6:45 a.m. I tried getting up at 6 this morning. This is not going to be easy.

Tonight is Back To School Night. A's teacher is in our Ward. Great guy and he really helps his students alot in Math. B's teacher we haven't met before so we'll get to meet her tonight. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Felisa said...

OH HOW FUNNY!
You come up with some hillarious stuff girlfriend.
I hope your week is going ok. I wish ya luck with your early morning adventures. And lets hope that new school opens up soon!
Love You Bunches!