Last night we were invited to our neighbors backyard for a S'more Party. We had a great time. They are a really fun family and we all get along great. They have a fire pit so we started the fire and out came the marshamallows. 
Look at that smile.

Cade kept saying "Look at me! Take a picture of me!" I told him to do something cute and this is what I got. He was up all night the night before barking like and dog and couldn't breathe. So I took him into the doctor and he has viral croup. Nothing they can do about it. So we did Vicks and a humidifier last night and he only coughed once.

You can't eat s'mores without getting sticky. Here's the perfect picture to show how yummy they were. He got a little concerned as he was eating because every bite he'd take resulted in more stickiness. We had a fun night together.
1 comment:
FUN TIMES!!!
It looks like you guys had a blast. How fun to have such good neighbors.
Your're all so adorable and photogenic. Keep the pix coming. We LOVE them!!!
P.S. I DO have a middle name that I prefer to go by. If you're wondering what it is, see my most recent blog. ;)
Post a Comment