
Gosh, I sure hope not. This is Roxie for those who haven't met her. She was Brenner's Birthday present this year. All he asked for for his Birthday was "something alive that I can take care of". So we started looking for a dog for the ENTIRE family to take care of. My visiting teaching companion told us her mother in law was looking for a home for her Boxer. I've always been more of a cocker spaniel, lab, terrier type of person. I didn't even know really what a Boxer was. So we went to see her and I thought she was ugly at first, but she really grew on us quickly. Now I can look at her and think she is cute. She is the sweetest dog and she loves the kids. She can jump really high when she gets excited and will lick you to death. She is very strong and at first she would knock poor Derick to the ground and lick him and Derick thought for sure that his life was over. Roxie is still a puppy and loves to chew so we've lost several bike helmets and bags of garbage....

Roxie loves to be on the trampoline when the kids are jumping. I'm not sure why. She loves attention and "cries" when we leave especially when we went out of town overnight. Our neighbor told us that she "could really tell" that Roxie missed us. That's a nice way of saying she was making alot of noise while we were gone. So now that you've met Roxie...the newest member of our family...What do you think? Does she look like any of us? Be nice.
1 comment:
What a cool dog. I love boxers! (especially on good looking guys) j/k
K so now this blog got our kids wanting a dog. I would like one, but unfortunately the "Boss" used to be a 'paperboy' and the dog idea doesn't sit well with him. (too many ankle lacerations I guess. How fun for your kids though. I bet Brenner was SOOO happy!
I'm thinking in that photo with Aliselyn and Roxie...there is a smidgen of resemblance there. They're looking like a happy Owner/Dog look-alike couple.
Your Blogs are GREAT!!! Keep them coming. We LOVE looking at them!
Post a Comment