This face says it all. After a lot of kicking and screaming...I could hear them from inside the house. (The Bronco is lifted so high no one can get in without help.) Eventually we all got into the Bronco for a family outing up the canyon.
We weren't even out of town when Derick fell asleep. Look at those feet. We put him in his jammies because we didn't leave until after 7:00.
We decided to stop by a small creek so the kids could play in the water. I haven't met a child who can resist the temptation to throw rocks into the water. It started sprinkling when we got out of the Bronco and Derick was still asleep so he missed this stop.
I love this picture. Brenner found some yellow flowers and he picked this bouquet. They brought them over to us, but there were so many bugs in them we couldn't take them with us in the car.
We stopped at The Breaks. It was so green on the moutain because of all of the rain. Aliselyn has her stuffed animal under her shirt. She was concerned that "Stephanie" would get wet. I thought I'd better explain why her stomach looks lumpy. Brenner was starting to put his arms in his shirt because it was getting cold.
We missed a picture of a buck. But we found this Doe. Our horn didn't work and she wouldn't look up so Richard revved the engine and we got this shot. She could have cared less that we were right there.
This is the reason we went on our little jaunt. A sunset from the mountaintop. We weren't alone so we couldn't "park". But we stopped and took this quick picture before we lost the light. It was a fun night.
1 comment:
WEN!!! Your photos are AWESOME! Your BLOG looks so profesh! I am VERRRRY impressed. We miss the trips up on Cedar Mountain. What a beautiful place. It looks like you had a great time. We sure love you all tons!
Post a Comment