Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A New Four Wheeler For Maxigo


Max, Jenny and Bret came over tonight to show us their new four wheeler. They traveled far last night and didn't get home until 12:30a.m. But it sure looks like it was worth it. Their four wheeler even has a rack on the back so that they can take Bret with them in his car seat. Richard and I learned that trick years ago. So now they'll either be strapping a baby or a cooler forevermore.


Sweet little Bret. He has started "growling". It's pretty funny, he was doing it tonight at our house. Jenny said he also growled Sunday during the quietest part of Sacrament Meeting and made the family a few rows back laugh.

Right after I took this picture all h*** broke loose in the neighborhood. The kids let Roxie out and she attacked the little dog across the street. Our neighbor threw her into the street. I'm glad....she deserved it. And then Roxie ran to another neighbors house and was laying on that dogs back. Luckily, I finally caught her. Rotten Dog. She was in big trouble. She's on my list. But don't Max and Jenny look cute.

We went to Walmart tonight and of course we HAD to buy Car's cereal. We get suckered into buying a lot of junk because of children's movies. But there were trading cards on the back of the box so that is what Cade is holding up in this picture.

"Look at me Mommy!" Derick was cartwheeling all over the yard. The boys were racing and rolling. What a fun family night.

1 comment:

Felisa said...

Wendy, your blogs are SOOO good! It's like you have gone from novice to pro in less than a week. I am TRULY IMPRESSED!!!

Thank YOU so much for these pix. We haven't seen any pix of Bret in forever. He's getting so big, and OH SO CUTE!
Looks like those guys scored with the 4-wheeler. Way Fun Stuff!

I'm glad you caught your dog. Hopefully your neighbors aren't mad about that. It sounds like you had a wild evening.

We sure miss you guys. Your kids are so cute, and would sure make great "cousins" for our kids wouldn't they? Hopefully someday, we can live close enough for them to be able to get together and play more often.

Love You All!!!