Thursday, August 17, 2006

First Day of School!

After a nutritious breakfast of Toaster Strudel. (See neon blue frosting.) A&B were ready to leave for school at 6:50 a.m. Brenner was so proud of himself for getting up without a fight. It took 25 minutes to get him out of bed. He thought he got up the FIRST time I asked/prodded him. But the good thing is there were no tears. Mine or theirs.

What a close up.

Even better...It was early you know...

Here are C&D playing their new game for the first day of school. A&B are going to be home in an hour. What a morning. I hope this only lasts a few weeks.

1 comment:

Felisa said...

WOW Gwen,
I must say that YOU ARE MY NEW HERO!!!
I would HATE to get my kids up at the crack like that and have to smile about it. I'm thinking 'night school' sounds like a good idea. You're awesome girl! It made me sleepy just seeing those cuties eat breakfast and knowing that in a couple of months it'll be pitch black outside at that time of day.
I can't believe how grown up they look. Especiall "B" he is getting so big. What a cute, cute family!

Love You Guys Strudels...I mean Ooodles!!!

Love, Auntie Olga