Since we are surgically done having babies there is no excuse I can use anymore for this extra weight I've been carrying. So the Wendy Weight Loss Marathon is ON. I'm on my way, so by next year I'll be half of me. I can't wait. I'll keep you informed of my weight loss journey. 51 down and I won't tell you how many more to go. If you're like Richard you'll add it up. And that's not nice.....
Monday, August 07, 2006
For Those Of You Who Don't Know....
Since we are surgically done having babies there is no excuse I can use anymore for this extra weight I've been carrying. So the Wendy Weight Loss Marathon is ON. I'm on my way, so by next year I'll be half of me. I can't wait. I'll keep you informed of my weight loss journey. 51 down and I won't tell you how many more to go. If you're like Richard you'll add it up. And that's not nice.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK, so maybe we're outta the loop ;) but we did NOT know that somebody had surgical proof that you guys are done. We'll have to talk about that sometime... not saying that we're done, but just so that when we are. ;)
You're Awesome Wen! I'm proud of ya. You'll do great, I know it! I sure love ya lots!
Post a Comment