Grass Stains Galore....The little ones didn't change out of Sunday clothes when they decided to play "reverently" outside after Church.

They had so much fun rolling and sliding on the grass. Richard decided to take some pictures because they were playing so cute together. He took the screen off the window and was able to take a few pictures before they saw him. Then it's a lost cause because they just want to look at all the
pictures that he just took.
Our lesson today was on King Solomon and his great wisdom. My Primary kids were so cute when I asked them what they would do to decide who was the real mother of the baby. One said, Ennie Meenie Mynie Mo. Another one said he would make them take a test. Another said that he would see who was a nicer mother and give the baby to her. It really made them think. I love teaching these lessons so much better than....
"I'm Grateful For My Eyes."
I actually get something spiritually out of each lesson.
Just a fun Sunday afternoon together. Who could ask for anything more?
1 comment:
What cuties. It looks like they were having lots of fun.
Gwen, I bet you're an AWESOME teacher! It sounds like you got a some good conversation and input going from your class. You Rock!!!
Post a Comment