Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Eight More Wheels For Us....
O.K. I know just a few posts ago we were touting the latest addition to our family. The kids new four wheeler. Well, I can tell you that it is all Maxigo's fault. Ricardo was looking online for his new four wheeler and even though Maxigo found one weeks ago, Ricardo kept looking. So wouldn't ya know it....We found another one. He rationalized this by offering up his OTHER new four wheeler as a trade. O.K. That's great for me because the one he was willing to part with was clocked at 85 mph. My speed is 5-10 per hour. So our great friend in Vegas was willing to wheel and deal for us and brought it up on Friday. Friday is when I left for my girls weekend with my cousins. And as I was driving down our street out of town I saw a four wheeler in a new neighbor's front yard with a For Sale sign. I didn't mention it to Ricardo at first....I figured since our most recent purchase had just been delivered that afternoon it was safe. Ricardo told me that he'd just "drive by and take a look". "Danger Will Robinson". Fast Forward to Monday.....it's now in our backyard. So the fast one and my old slow one are/were For Sale. They are both sold. What a deal, not only for us but for the lucky buyers. So tonight I'll post some pictures for you to see our latest additions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woah, it sounds like you guys are REALLY becoming quite the "wheelin" dealing family. Carlo is curious about which (Death Machines) you sold? I told him the ones I thought it was, but wasn't positive. We're probably doing that for Raw Biscuit's benefit aren't we? Anyway, we would LOVE to see pix of the new ones. Dang, we're missin out on ALL kinds of fun!!!
Love You Gr8lee,
Olga
We sold the blue one...my old one...and the new raptor that we just bought it April. We decided to get more of a trail machine for Ricardo.
Gwendolyn
Post a Comment