Thursday, August 10, 2006

H2O Party @ Grandma's

The Cousins At Grandma's

Grandma invited the grandkids over for a water party this afternoon. They couldn't wait to get there. Any excuse to play in the water. This time I REMEMBERED the camera and off we went. When we got there Kyle and Kevin were there.....so let the fun begin. I, on the other hand, had errands to run so I left Grandma in charge of the houligans and came back an hour later.
Kyle is not the "Weirdo" I'm Referring To...
After the comment post from the "weirdo". I decided to "neutralize" this blog, and really make it non specific. I only want to share these pictures and experiences with my family. Not any Joe Blow off the street. Especially one as weird as the one who looked at this blog. (It's pretty creepy.) So, I've left out last names and locations. And I've changed the url for this site too. If you are reading this it's because you know the new address.
This picture is of Kevin and Caden. I wanted them to stick out their tummies, but this is what I got. They have guts even though they are so skinny. Cade was having a hard time keeping his trunks tied. They are too big for him but he insists on wearing them...
This picture is on Grandma's front porch. Derick came outside with lots of cars, and wouldn't you know it he lined them up. Just like someone else we know and love (Jacob). I just thought this was funny and showed that even though we are miles apart we are still related and that cousins are cousins near or far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The party was so fun. We had a blast with the slip and slid since grandma doesn't have a pool. The treats were fun and Lara loved watching the boys. Loved the kids, Brenner caught a cricket for the bug box and everyone enjoyed it. Aliselyn was so fun and is so much fun with all the boys. Lara and Aliselyn are way outnumbered by the 4 boys.
Loved it.
Grandma