Thursday, August 31, 2006

I Looked Out The Window And What Did I See????


This is what you get when the vacuum cleaner salesman shows up at your door with his Kirby presentation.....While he was cleaning who knows what out of the carpet in C's room I went to check on the boys because they were being so quiet. I hadn't heard any screaming or fighting for a while which is NOT normal. I looked out the back window and this is what I saw. TURKEYS! They were as happy as three little piggies in mud could be.


Look At That Mud In D's Hair....

I even took some video of them explaining themselves. I don't know how to upload that though. I was even using our new digital camera for the first time and I was able to figure out the video and everything. I'm proud of myself. Luckily Ricardo walked in the door when the salesman was giving me his high pressure sales pitch. We play good cop and bad cop really well together. His best price was $1600. Retail is over $2200 and they were offering it today only for $1795. Ridiculous price for a vacuum that I don't even want to use. But this one is cool. And our carpet looks so much better, there is even a shampooer attachment. So I was royally impressed. He wanted me to buy it without talking to Ricardo. Yeah right. Long story short we got it for a great price. I found some online afterwards used for about $500 plus shipping so I feel like I did a pretty good job "negotiating".


See that saggy diaper....it's full of mud...

2 comments:

Felisa said...

LOLOLOL!!!!
What an AWESOME BLOG!!! And what a paitent Mommy! You amaze me, truly!
It actually looked like they WERE having a very fun time. And at least they thought to take some clothes off first. I would LOOOVE to see the video of that.
What kind of camera did you guys get?
Digital Video cams are SO dang fun!
Give those little piggys hugs from Aunt Olga!

Love Ya Puddles Full!!!

Our Family said...

We ended up getting a Sony 5.1 plain digital camera, not a video one. It will do up to 30 minutes on a gig card. The quality is really good too. Tell me how to attach the video and I'll do it. They are hilarious...their clothes are ruined, but this is a great memory....it better never happen again though.

Love, Gwendles